Bloggers Against Gratuitous Spooge

Spooge -- it just ain't cool.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Don't spooge on the subway

This morning on the Metro, I was unable to look away as an older woman carefully picked her own ear spooge, looked at it, sniffed it, and then flipped it off her finger.

From now on, I will be much more careful about where I sit.

Not to mention the Mystery Spooge that has adhered itself to the ass of my favorite grey pants. No idea what it is, or where it came from...but the bus is highly suspect.

People should really keep their spooge to themselves, except in very intimate situations - and even then, for the good of the public health, they should keep it contained.

Wear a body condom.

This has been a Public Spooge Announcement.

1 Comments:

Blogger Avatar said...

For a second, I swore that said "Pubic Spooge Announcement", and I threw up in my mouth a little.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home