Bloggers Against Gratuitous Spooge

Spooge -- it just ain't cool.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Sperm bandit

Speaking of spooge-filled PreggoTwinkies, Avatar...I came...uh, across this while searching for...you know.

Horror of horrors, it's a song!

Sperm Bandit was influenced by Dotun Adebayo’s book and documentary “Sperm Bandit” about the modern day phenomena of some women acquiring the sperm of a male partner unbeknown [sic] to the man for the purpose of pregnancy with no intention of any further requirements of the man…

I mean, I support father's rights as much as the next unknocked-up person, but do we have to sing about it...? And there's a dickumentary cockumentary documentary? I need to see this, but I'm afraid it might take place within the punanny of a spooge-filled sperm burglar.

Slap a glove on that puppy (and flush) or better yet, get a vasectomy, guys. And where the hell is that male birth-control pill?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pisser said...

P.S. If you scroll about halfway down the page, you can *hear* Sperm Bandit o_O

5:14 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

I'm a little slow here... and it's not like you guys are in a "posting frenzy here," however! I feel I must inform you that I have a great recipe for Tirimisu, but instead of using lady fingers, I use twinkies:)

PS: Recipe can be found at my Turdmania recipe blog:

http://makeyourturdshere.blogspot.com
ENJOY!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home