Bloggers Against Gratuitous Spooge

Spooge -- it just ain't cool.

Friday, October 29, 2004

Here's spooge in your eye.

Have you ever gotten it in your eye...?

I know a guy who shot it into his own ear. Don't ask. I think he was just young and inexperienced and didn't understand about spooge trajectories.

At least he wasn't alone at the time. Teenage males' spooge can reach such high velocity that it could be dangerous. You could put an eye out with that.

I did date a really vapid male model once. He imbibed a great deal of various substances. Sometimes he would take Ecstasy and call me at 4 a.m. I would be practically clawing at the door to escape by the time he was through with me. StoOpid male models.

Anyway, once "it" went up, and it didn't come down. Maybe it hit the ceiling?! We couldn't figure out where it went. Apparently, models are so dense, they can't even keep track of their own spooge.

My hypothesis is that maybe, due to DitzBoy's extremely high blood-alcohol content, his spooge just immediately evaporated.

Beware of spooge, my friends. Sometimes it can behave in an unpredictable manner.

Perhaps we should consider wearing protective goggles at all times.

3 Comments:

Blogger Avatar said...

I've heard it fly past my right ear and hit a wall opposite its point of origin. At high velocity.

No, I can't describe the sound it made.

4:13 PM  
Blogger bunny said...

I wanna talk about jizz online! It's so oozy and funky.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Pisser said...

Hahahhahahahahah!!!
At least he can aim...

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home